Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It is my joy and pleasure to meet with you in the coming days during your scheduled interview time. Please read this letter carefully. Included with this letter is the 2018 Clergy Interview Schedule. In addition to the schedule, you are asked to do the following:
(insert schedule link)
(insert actual document)
- Answer the attached list of Interview Questions (complete and bring with you), and (insert questions)
- If you have a current Clergy Profile, please make any corrections to the profile (making sure to attach an updated photo of yourself to it, and bring it with you to your interview and email a copy to the district office. There are a few who do not have profiles on hand, so please fill out the supplied blank one with photo attached and bring it with you as well as email it to the district office at email@example.com .
(insert Clergy Profile)
Additional items to bring with you to your interview:
- If your latest Clergy Evaluation has not been sent to me already, please do so now and bring a copy to your interview. (First year pastors will not have an evaluation to bring). You can find the evaluation form on the district website at phdumc.org / Resources / Clergy Evaluation Forms or click on the following link: https://phdumc.org/resources-2/clergy-evaluation-forms/
- Your Pastoral License if you are a part-time or full-time licensed local pastor. The Bishop is requiring all local pastors to bring in their license to be signed by me on an annual basis.
- Clergy Contact Form. Please fill in this form for any future emergency when the District Office may need to contact persons close to you. Clergy Contact Information-
Please note the following:
- If your scheduled interview time conflicts with your calendar, then you will need to contact someone on the interview schedule and see if they would be willing to switch with you. Please let me know of the change.
Thank you for all that you do in service to Christ and His church. May God continue to bless you and your ministry!