Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It is my joy and pleasure to meet with you in the coming days during your scheduled interview time. Please read this letter carefully. Included with this letter is the 2019 Clergy Interview Schedule. In addition to the schedule, you are asked to do the following:
- Answer the attached list of Interview Questions (complete and bring with you): Clergy Interview Questions-2019
- If you have a current Clergy Profile, this will only need to be updated if you make any updates/corrections to the profile (making sure to attach an updated photo of yourself to it, and bring it with you to your interview and email a copy to the district office. There are a few who do not have profiles on hand, so please fill out the supplied blank one with photo attached and bring it with you as well as email it to the district office at email@example.com .
Additional items to bring with you to your interview:
- If your latest Clergy Evaluation has not been sent to me already, please do so now and bring a copy to your interview. (First year pastors will not have an evaluation to bring). You can find the evaluation form on the district website at phdumc.org / Resources / Clergy Evaluation Forms or click on the following link: https://phdumc.org/resources-2/clergy-evaluation-forms/
- Your Pastoral License if you are a part-time or full-time licensed local pastor. The Bishop is requiring all local pastors to bring in their license to be signed by me on an annual basis.
- Clergy Contact Form. Please fill in this form for any future emergency when the District Office may need to contact persons close to you. Clergy Contact Information-
Please note the following:
- If your scheduled interview time conflicts with your calendar and it is absolutely necessary to change it, then you will need to contact someone on the interview schedule and see if they would be willing to switch with you and PLEASE let us know by contacting the District Office ASAP! Remember, the DS will need to be in the same area to get from one charge conference to the other so you will also need to find someone who is in your vicinity to switch with. We do ask that you PLEASE try to adhere to the schedule if at all possible!! Please remember this is a very busy time of the year in the life of the WV Annual Conference of the UMC and the DS schedule is very tight!!
Thank you for all that you do in service to Christ and His church. May God continue to bless you and your ministry!